Sunday Volunteering

Rachel Peterson

Mar 22, 2014, 9:44:59 AM3/22/14
to liberated-te...@googlegroups.com
We asked earlier in the week for a couple volunteers to help us out with a build for two grants that are pending. We are full! Here's our roster for Sunday:

Niels
Tom S.
Brian L.
Aaron N.
Theacpolis

If you're on THE LIST and can't make it, no worries, but post a reply to this email to see if someone else wants to take your spot.

I'll be at Freeside at noon on Sunday - with donuts. We have 21 identical PCs. We're going to refurb 1 and use Clonezilla to finish up the rest. It's gonna be awesome.

We will have 15 PCs with monitors and peripherals available to grant or give to volunteers from this batch. If you've volunteered with us for 30 hours, let me know so we can get you one of these.

Or, if you know of a nonprofit or community group that needs some workstations, have them apply here: http://www.liberatedtech.org/grant-application/

Thanks,

Rachel Peterson

(404) 433-9700