Update and Volunteer Session Tomorrow

Rachel Peterson

Feb 22, 2014, 3:19:12 PM2/22/14
to liberated-tech...@googlegroups.com, liberated-te...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We made our first Ebay sale yesterday! Woo hoo! Want to give a shout out to Tom and Brian for helping last Sunday. We are starting to accumulate some money and we now have about $148 to spend on things we desperately need (like USB drives).

Tomorrow we will be doing some more sorting and testing for ebay/craigslist. We have tons of components that need testing, cleaning, research and photographs. Come on down tomorrow if this sounds like your thing!  Here's our ebay page: http://www.ebay.com/usr/liberated_tech.  We only have a few things on there so far but it's a start.

Igor is helping me with laptop repair. We plan to schedule some time soon to have a training session so if anyone is interested in sitting in with us to learn, email me so I can keep you in the loop on our plans.

We have the storage closet and classroom cleaned up. I rented a storage unit right next to Freeside and moved most of our build PCs and other bulky items in there so we can focus on getting our ebay/craigslist items ready to sell.

Have a great weekend,

Rachel Peterson

(404) 433-9700

Executive Director, Liberated Tech