Sunday Volunteer Session 12:30 to 4pm - Ebay/Craigslist

Rachel Peterson

Feb 15, 2014, 10:53:24 AM2/15/14
to liberated-te...@googlegroups.com, liberated-tech...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We have accumulated some computer stuff that has some retail value that doesn't fit with our grants/builder PCs. We will list these items on Ebay or Craigslist to help us raise funds that we need for infrastructure like our 501(c)(3) application, tools, and our own space.

Tomorrow we will be:

  • cleaning, testing various computers and parts
  • data wiping some older machines
  • researching value
  • inventorying
  • photographing
  • listing on ebay
  • listing on craigslist
If this sounds like more fun than a barrel of monkeys, please pitch in and volunteer to take one of these things on. We could use three to five volunteers from 12:30pm to 4pm. If you have online selling experience, we could really use your insight!

Thanks,

Rachel Peterson

(404) 433-9700

Executive Director, Liberated Tech