No Volunteer Meeting Tomorrow & NEWS

1 view

Rachel Peterson

Mar 1, 2014, 3:59:50 PM3/1/14
to liberated-tech...@googlegroups.com, liberated-te...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I worked on an Intro to Linux & FLOSS class for the East Atl Public Library this past week and handled our ebay stuff. I'm pretty tired so, I'm not going to be at Freeside tomorrow.

East Atlanta Library has allowed us to have monthly e-waste collections on their property. Woo hoo! This will start up in May and end in August. I'm really excited about that. We will get lots of great exposure and probably a decent amount of donations that way. I think this a great opportunity for us. We will find lots of supporters over there.

I do plan on being at Freeside next Sunday. Keep an eye out for an email confirming later this week. And let me know if you have any questions, comments.

Have a great weekend,

Rachel Peterson

(404) 433-9700

Executive Director, Liberated Tech