Fwd: Tomorrow: Join 9 Freesiders at "Tech Forum #1: All About Hard Drives"

Rachel Peterson

Apr 18, 2014, 8:44:26 AM4/18/14
to liberated-te...@googlegroups.com, liberated-tech...@googlegroups.com
This might interest some Liberated Tech volunteers looking for some free, casual and probably fun tech education.

Saturday, April 19, 2014
2:00 PM
Freeside Atlanta
675 Metropolitan Parkway Suite 6066
Atlanta, GA 30310
Are you going?
9 Freesiders going, including:
"I'm the person to talk to if you are interested in Liberated Tech or Stargazers @..."
"I am an engineer. I would love to see what you are doing."
"software developer | open source enthusiast"
"Digital Archivist"
"I love technology. Hey everyone!"
We aim to have these meetups twice a month to explore very specific computer hardware and freely licensed open source software topics. At the end of the presentation, we are experimenting with some hands-on challenges for hackers with the best kung f...
Learn more
Apr
18
Freeside Stargazers
Friday, April 18, 2014 7:30 PM · 6 attending
Apr
21
Embedded Systems Design and Construction
Monday, April 21, 2014 8:00 PM · 2 attending
Apr
22
Chump Car Build
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:00 PM · 3 attending

Follow us!

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group

Add in...@meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs

meetup.ics