AGENCY PORTAL PASSWORD

AVINASH JAISWAL

Nov 22, 2011, 5:16:48 AM11/22/11
to sdm.kol...@licindia.com, clia.kolkata-do1, sales.ko...@licindia.com, Sinh...@licindia.com, co_mai...@licindia.com, agent_...@licindia.com, bo_...@licindia.com, liafis...@googlegroups.com
RESPECTED SIR,

THIS IS AVINASH KUMAR JAISWAL,CLIA,SHYAMBAZAR BRANCH,KMDO-1,EZO,WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS PER MY REQUIREMENT I HAVE GOT THE PORTAL ID AND PASSWORD BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS NOT WORKING.SO I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO DO THE NEEDFUL HELP TO RECTIFY THE SAME AND SEND ME THE PROPER USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR MY AGENCY PORTAL.I AM FURTHER GIVING YOU SOME AGENCY INFORMATION:-

1) NAME- AVINASH KUMAR JAISWAL.

2) ADDRESS- 123/2/H/22, A.P.C.ROAD KOLKATA -700006.

3) AGENCY CODE- 1043041H ( SHYAMBAZAR BRANCH )

4) DESIGNATION- CLIA ( M004241H )

5) CONTACT- (M) 09830547221, (email)- avinash.j...@gmail.com

THANK YOU..

Mohanraj shunmugam

Nov 22, 2011, 7:10:00 AM11/22/11
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
dear sir,
please send your request to your division sdm mailid

your user name always your agency code

thanking you

regards,
mohanraj s

siva chakravarthi

Nov 22, 2011, 10:42:31 AM11/22/11
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Dear brother  use (zero )"o". before ur agent code then log
in once it may be workout. if it is also not accessed just
send Ur request through mail to
and do one more thing. ur mail id register to our branch
sales dept. module also. after registered verify once in ur
agency status for proper registration.

all the best
chakri (Siva) LIC