LIC Agent Portal

Amit Paliwal

Sep 17, 2015, 11:20:25 AM9/17/15
to Liafisbschary
LIC Agent Portal not working since long, is there any problem ?
May anybody Plz give solution of this ?

AMIT PALIWAL
Professional in Portfolio Management & Financial Planning Services.
Also deals in Investment, Insurance, Taxation and Banking Products.

navin parakh

Sep 17, 2015, 1:45:15 PM9/17/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com

It's working Amitjee
Just go through our website
Not direct link from Google

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.

subramanyam naidu

Sep 18, 2015, 11:43:20 PM9/18/15
to Albert Disoza
Working well pl see whether problem with ur pc

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"'Amit Paliwal' via LIAFICHARY" <liafis...@googlegroups.com>
Date:Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Subject:(LIAFICHARY:15248) LIC Agent Portal

shiv shanker prasad

Sep 19, 2015, 12:43:00 PM9/19/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
dear sir,
lic agent portal working but PREMIUM PAID STATEMENT problems continue till last two years. we cant see and sent to clint/policy holder premium paid statement.

so that do something regarding this because office staff are refuse to print out premium paid statement.

regards

shiv shanker

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:13:20 +0530 "'subramanyam naidu' via LIAFICHARY" wrote

>Working well pl see whether problem with ur pc

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"'Amit Paliwal' via LIAFICHARY"
Date:Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:50 PM

AMIT PALIWAL9899126388www.paliwalinvestment.njfundz.comhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=516424315Professional in Portfolio Management & Financial Planning Services.Also deals inInvestment, Insurance, Taxationand Banking Products.

A Candle looses nothing by lightening another!

Join us on SMS Gupshup, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter. Visit us at www.liafi.org.

liafisbschar...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.com/group/liafisbschary?hl=en-GB

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LIAFICHARY" group.

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >

krishna lic

Sep 19, 2015, 1:10:14 PM9/19/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com

Dear shiv shankar ji
Premium paid statement open in anader window plz check ur system.  It is not open same window.

When u enter the policy no & submit there shows pop up massage click on that it will open anader window.

Small setting want ur system.

Regards
MANEKAR KRISHNA
CHIF LIFE INSURANCE ADVISER
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATON OF INDIA
+91- 98491 33442

Koppuravuri VENKATA SATYANARAYANA

Sep 19, 2015, 10:45:42 PM9/19/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
Shiv Shankar garu,

Namaste.  If you open your agent portal in INTERNET EXPLORER then you will get premium paid certificate for multiple policies also.  For the time being you can work in this way.

With Best Regards
K SATYANARAYANA
Authoirised Premiumm Collection Agent
Chairmens Club Member
Mobile 9849117933

Dhruv Agrawal

Sep 20, 2015, 12:18:03 AM9/20/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
thanks
WITH THE HELP OF INTERNET EXPLORER NOW I CAN PRINT MULTIPAL PREMIUM PAID CERTIFICATE
--

                           *Dhruv Agrawal*
LIFE & GENERAL INSURANCE AND MUTUAL FUND SERVICES

shiv shanker prasad

Sep 25, 2015, 1:07:07 PM9/25/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
thanks to all
as per your guidance I activate pop-up in fire fox and internet explorer. I can see only one policy in a page, I want see premium paid statement more than one policy in a page.
please guide me.

I am also attach a file regarding gratuity to agent.

shiv shanker

On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:48:05 +0530 Dhruv Agrawal wrote

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Koppuravuri VENKATA SATYANARAYANA wrote:
Shiv Shankar garu,  Namaste.  If you open your agent portal in INTERNET EXPLORER then you will get premium paid certificate for multiple policies also.  For the time being you can work in this way.With Best RegardsK SATYANARAYANAAuthoirised Premiumm Collection AgentChairmens Club MemberMobile 9849117933
GRATUITY_TO_AGENTS_1_.doc

PRAMOD KUMAR Jain

Sep 26, 2015, 1:30:03 AM9/26/15
to liafis...@googlegroups.com
multipl ke liye age t portalme koi option nahi hai, merchant id me hai
PRAMOD KUMAR JAIN
MDRT & WEALTH MANAGER
CM'S CLUB MEMBER
L I C OF India