[lhs-radio] Foundation Licence Course Sat 25th/Sun 26th October 2014

Thomas Greer

Sep 20, 2014, 6:01:42 PM9/20/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

We're running a course for the foundation licence on the 25th/26th October.

The course is 2 full days, 9am to 6pm. The exam will be on the Sunday evening (probably at 5pm).

To take the course and the exam, you will need the following:
  • A copy of the latest edition of Foundation Licence - NOW!
    • This will be supplied as part of the course.
  • A current passport, photo ID driving licence, or other legal document showing name, photo, printed name and signature.
    • If you're under 16, you must let us know in advance as we'll require signed documentation from a parent/guardian.
  • £45 course fee (payable in advance, you'll have information on how to pay the fee in your 'course acceptance' email.) This must be paid no later than 6th October.
  • A basic, silent, non-programmable (ideally scientific) calculator.
  • Pens/Pencils, including a black pen for the exam.
  • Something to take notes on (paper, iPad, slate, etc.)
We have 12 spaces available on a first come first served basis.

If you wish to attend the course please respond directly to me OFF-list (UKT...@gmail.com). Responses on list will be ignored.

Once you are booked and paid there are no cancellations and no refunds as the money will be sent off for the books and exams. Please ensure you can commit to the full course.

If there is anyone who wants to help out with the course (licensed amateur or not), get in touch.

If you have any questions let me know.