Jonesborough Contrathon

Janet Bertog

Aug 28, 2012, 1:14:12 PM8/28/12
to lexington-co...@googlegroups.com
This Sunday is the Jonesborough, TN twice-annual contrathon.  The dance is from 11-11, $20 for the full day, $12 for half the day.  Anita and I are planning to go down for the second half.  This is from 6:00-8:15 (Dry Ridge Runners with Dana Parkinson) and from 8:30-11:00 (Waxwing with Vicki Herndon).  We will be leaving from Lexington about noon on Sunday and we will return on Monday.  We plan to try to camp at David Wiley's place Sunday night.  If anyone is interested in joining us, please let me know.

Also remember that this Friday is the Kentucky Techno Contra with Brian Hamshar in Louisville, KY and the Lexington Saturday dance with Susan McElroy-Marcus from Cincinnati calling with the Mixed Nuts from Somerset, KY.

Janet