Louisville Contra -Saturday 06/16/12 Susan Moffett / Coffee Zombies

Ted Alcorn

Jun 15, 2012, 4:56:27 PM6/15/12
to Lexington Contra Dancers
I'm planning to go.

There may be both early and late cars for this dance.

Holler if you want to share a ride!

Ted

P. S. The Lexington carpool message board has not been exactly over-
used. Dancers are going to the regional dances, but usually call or
e-mail each other directly to organize the trip.

I may grow tired of starting threads for each dance; indeed, I've
missed a few, where I have actually gone to the dance, myself.

However, if you are interested in sharing a ride, do post here; the
board will still be monitored before each dance.