Share a ride to that out of town Contra

Ted Alcorn

Aug 13, 2012, 1:11:54 AM8/13/12
to Lexington Contra Dancers
I'm disappointed in the lack of activity on this ride board.
Lexington dancers are going to out of town dances, but are not using
the board.

So I expect I'll slack off on trying to post for each nearby dance. I
seem to have missed a few already.

Let me encourage you to use the board. Go ahead and post if you need
a ride. Someone is probably going to the dance and will be willing to
share a ride, even if no offers are up on this board. And please
post if you have a ride to offer.

At least a couple of people are checking, before each dance, to see
if there is a post. Just try to allow a little lead time, if you
can.

I can say that I have been making it to most of the Louisville Monday
Contras. They are drawing over 100 dancers each Monday, sometimes
many more.

And don't forget to attend our local dances, here in Lexington. The
schedule is picking up, as we near the Fall.

Ted Alcorn