I ported LevelDB to Universal Windows Platform

Zohaib Sibte Hassan

Mar 12, 2016, 9:07:07 PM3/12/16
to leveldb
Hey guys,

 It was really frustrating for me when I found out the stock LevelDB.NET ports of LevelDB won't work with UWP apps. I took on the challenge to port over the code and make changes necessary to compile LevelDB with UWP. I could have taken the P/Invoke route but I instead preferred managed wrapper objects on native leveldb objects. It's available as nuget  https://www.nuget.org/packages/LevelDB.UWP/ and source code is available at https://github.com/maxpert/LevelDBWinRT.

 It's far from being complete (it's in usable form but far from perfect) and looking for contributors. Feel free to contribute, comments are welcome too :).

Thanks,
Zohaib