Integrate leveldb in MPI program

Sum Tsu

Oct 8, 2016, 9:46:59 PM10/8/16
to leveldb
I used Leveldb in MPI programs, but compiling MPI program fails using MPI compiler due to LevelDb. Does anyone have solution to this? Thanks.

Julian Gruber

Oct 9, 2016, 1:01:20 PM10/9/16
to leveldb
What errors are you getting?

Sum Tsu

Oct 10, 2016, 7:25:36 PM10/10/16
to leveldb
When I compile the program, it gives following error:

mpicc -o test.out mpiTest.c

libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_put'
libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_options_set_create_if_missing'
libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_writeoptions_create'
libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_free'
libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_open'
libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_close'
libmpi.so: undefined reference to `leveldb_options_create'

But, I have included the header file and also given the path of header file.

Robert Escriva

Oct 10, 2016, 10:12:11 PM10/10/16
to lev...@googlegroups.com
Add -lleveldb to link the library.

-Robert

Sum Tsu

Oct 11, 2016, 6:02:55 PM10/11/16
to leveldb
I added -lleveldb but still it is giving me the same error.
mpicc -o test.out mpiTest.c -lleveldb