Plans to fix bugs

Edward K. Ream

Apr 14, 2017, 12:52:59 PM4/14/17
to leo-editor
This page lists 6 bugs that I'd like to fix first. None are particularly serious. And this page lists 13 less important bugs. I may delay action on some of these latter bugs.

In another thread I'll say a few words about more important projects.  You could call this "priming the pump" for the Ashland sprint.

Edward

Terry Brown

Apr 14, 2017, 1:20:14 PM4/14/17
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This page
> <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen%20is%3Aissue%20label%3ABug%20-label%3ACan%27tFix%20-label%3Alvl%3Aminor%20-label%3AWaiting>
> lists 6 bugs that I'd like to fix first. None are particularly
> serious. And this page
> <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen%20is%3Aissue%20label%3ABug%20label%3Alvl%3Aminor>
> lists 13 less important bugs. I may delay action on some of these
> latter bugs.

Just as an aside, GitHub Projects let you list bugs with finer grained
control a than a simple search. I made a quick demo:
https://github.com/orgs/leo-editor/projects/1

Note that they occur at a level above repos., i.e. at the user /
organization level.

Edward K. Ream

Apr 17, 2017, 7:36:23 AM4/17/17
to leo-editor
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:20 PM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor <leo-e...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

GitHub Projects let you list bugs with finer grained
​ ​
control a than a simple search.  I made a quick demo:
https://github.com/orgs/leo-editor/projects/1

​Perhaps we can discuss this at the sprint.

Edward