Issue I am having with customizing syntac color/fonts

Adrian Calvin

May 15, 2017, 7:41:26 PM5/15/17
to leo-editor
I am finding that if I customize an element's font (e.g. making its font weight bold), crtl+ scroll wheel will no longer affect its size. For illustrative purposes:

@settings
         @font code
               ** keyword1_font_weight=bold **

Between the ** is the "body" content.  The keyword group is, in fact, bold now, but the size will not grow and shrink with the rest of the text in the body pane.

Save, reload settings, scroll wheel no longer has any effect on the keyword1 group.  Remove the setting above, and it begins working again.

Edward K. Ream

May 16, 2017, 6:29:38 AM5/16/17
to leo-editor

​This looks like a bug, either in Leo or in Qt's stylesheet.  Please file a bug report here, so we can discuss it further.

Edward