읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Largo84

읽지 않음,
2017. 9. 8. 오후 2:25:3317. 9. 8.
받는사람 leo-editor
I have many abbreviations using @outline-data tree-abbreviations and they worked fine yesterday. None work today after updating Leo from GitHub. Ideas? Or shall I file a bug report?

Rob........

PS The abbreviations listed in @data global-abbreviations and @data abbreviations appear to work as expected.

Leo Log Window
Leo 5.5, build 20170908112958, Fri Sep  8 11:29:58 CDT 2017
Git repo info: branch = master, commit = 03e42a390862
Python 3.4.3, PyQt version 5.4.1
Windows 8 AMD64 (build 6.2.9200)
isPython3: True
caching enabled

Chris George

읽지 않음,
2017. 9. 8. 오후 2:42:1117. 9. 8.
받는사람 leo-e...@googlegroups.com

Leo 5.5, build 20170908112958, Fri Sep  8 11:29:58 CDT 2017
Git repo info: branch = master, commit = 03e42a390862

Python 3.5.2, PyQt version 5.6.0
linux
isPython3: True
caching enabled

I use @outline-data tree-abbreviations daily and they still work for me.

Chris

Largo84

읽지 않음,
2017. 9. 8. 오후 3:49:4817. 9. 8.
받는사람 leo-editor
The problem was that I also had a @outline-data tree-abbreviations node in the file's @settings tree. Apparently, that disables anything from the myLeoSettings.leo file. This raises another question; the other abbreviation settings can have gobal and local abbreviations, but @outline-data tree-abbreviations cannot. Is there a design reason for the limitation?

Rob.......

Edward K. Ream

읽지 않음,
2017. 9. 8. 오후 4:15:4317. 9. 8.
받는사람 leo-editor
On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Largo84 <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:
The problem was that I also had a @outline-data tree-abbreviations node in the file's @settings tree. Apparently, that disables anything from the myLeoSettings.leo file. This raises another question; the other abbreviation settings can have g
​l​
obal and local abbreviations, but @outline-data tree-abbreviations cannot. Is there a design reason for the limitation?

​I suppose you could call it an accident of the implementation, but tree abbrevs are significantly more difficult to implement, so the "accident" isn't too surprising.

Edward

Largo84

읽지 않음,
2017. 9. 8. 오후 4:20:1917. 9. 8.
받는사람 leo-editor
Thanks for your reply, Edward. Maybe I'll submit an enhancement request to allow multiple instances. It's not an urgent issue, but nice to know what caused the apparent failure.

Rob......
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달