Updated list of bugs targeted for Leo 5.1 b1

Edward K. Ream

Feb 27, 2015, 6:27:32 AM2/27/15
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
At present there are 10 bugs targeted for b1:
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Abug+milestone%3A%225.1+b1%22

Imo, it's important to fix them all before b1.  In some cases people have been waiting for fixes for months. It will be at least several days at least before all these items are cleared.

Please review this list, especially if you are waiting for action from me.

Edward

Segundo Bob

Feb 27, 2015, 11:23:13 AM2/27/15
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
On 02/27/2015 03:27 AM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
> Please review this list, especially if you are waiting for action from me.

Isn't #130 important? It certainly causes problems for me, and it makes
using LeoBridge very dangerous.

https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/130

--
Segundo Bob
Segun...@gmail.com

Edward K. Ream

Feb 27, 2015, 4:20:08 PM2/27/15
to leo-editor
On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Segundo Bob <segun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please review this list, especially if you are waiting for action from me.

Isn't #130 important?  It certainly causes problems for me, and it makes
using LeoBridge very dangerous.

​Thanks for the reminder.  It has been targeted for b1.

Edward