Leo 5.7.3 released

Edward K. Ream

May 29, 2018, 10:31:26 AM5/29/18
to leo-editor

Leo 5.7.3, http://leoeditor.com, is now available on GitHub.

Leo is an IDE, outliner and PIM, as described here.

Many thanks to all who contributed to this release.

The highlights of Leo 5.7.3

  • Added support for Jedi autocompletion.
  • Much improved python_terminal plugin.
  • Much improved recursive import script.
  • New leo_babel plugin.
  • Leo's pylint command writes clickable links.
  • Smart searches for functions and methods.
  • Allow separate bindings for numeric keypad keys
  • Added easy-to-use diff-related wrappers for scripts.
  • Allow local overrides of all abbreviations.
  • Improved TypeScript importer.
  • The usual minor bug fixes.

Links

Matt Wilkie

Jun 14, 2018, 4:55:19 PM6/14/18
to leo-editor

Leo 5.7.3, http://leoeditor.com, is now available on GitHub.

Leo is an IDE, outliner and PIM, as described here.

...and on PyPi now.

matt

Edward K. Ream

Jun 15, 2018, 6:59:48 AM6/15/18
to leo-editor
​Thanks, Matt, for all your work.

Edward

Matt Wilkie

Jun 25, 2018, 12:14:02 AM6/25/18
to leo-editor
​Thanks, Matt, for all your work.

You're welcome :) It's good to be able to give back.

Best,

Matt

Edward K. Ream

Jun 25, 2018, 10:36:36 AM6/25/18
to leo-editor
On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com> wrote:
Best to ping me directly at map...@gmail.com when new releases happen
​.

​It's now in the distribution checklist.  Thanks for your continued work.

Edward