Recommendation: endpcnoise machines

Edward K. Ream

May 10, 2016, 9:39:48 AM5/10/16
to leo-editor
My new machine is the third I've bought from endpcnoise in the Seattle area. All three have been pure pleasure. The first had a noise that only somebody with excellent hearing could hear, and only when the disk was busy.  The last two are absolutely noiseless.

These machines are a bit pricey, and worth every penny.  All were custom built.  Each time I called Abraham at 360-687-8883 and told him what I wanted (there are a gazillion machines and options). He suggested a machine, we went to its customize page, we discussed all the options, and about 20 minutes later I had the machine of my dreams.

After the machines were delivered I typically had one or two questions.  Abraham cheerfully answered them and away I went.  If you want the best desktop machines in the world, I don't think you will go wrong with endpcnoise.

Edward