Key / Menu issue Re: [leo-editor/leo-editor] Detach: AttributeError: 'LeoQtGui' object has no attribute 'getImageImageFinder' (#864)

Terry Brown

Apr 19, 2018, 10:30:53 AM4/19/18
to leo-editor/leo-editor, leo-editor
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:13:33 +0000 (UTC)
wangzhaohe <notifi...@github.com> wrote:

> Thanks! It runs well now!
>
> But I found another problem in **branch devel**:
>
> /home/swot/.leo/myLeoSettings.leo#@settings-->Menus-->@menus-->@menu
> &File-->@menu Recent &Files
>
> Recent &Files: F can not be pressed. But it run well in branch master.

Not sure I exactly understand the problem. In both devel and master it
seems that *F*ile-open-by-name is using F, so Recent Files can't.

But Edward has changed some things in the menus recently so maybe he
can see the difference.

He also added / changed the way to translate the "Recent Files" text,
not sure if that's involved.

Cheers -Terry