LeoAssoc.exe installs Windows file associations

Edward K. Ream

May 10, 2016, 2:35:22 PM5/10/16
to leo-editor
You can find it here. It works for me on Windows 10. This completes #285. Please report any problems.

This is useful for people who install Leo using git, or any other way except using the full Windows installer.  It creates file associations and (optionally) a desktop icon.

The installer prompts for both the already-installed Leo installation folder (leo-editor for those using git) and a top-level Python directory. Necessary for auto-launching Leo. It also asks whether you want to open Leo in a console.  On my system, pythonw.exe doesn't work for Anaconda3, so a "yes" is required.  I'll probably back-port some of these features to the full installer.

Edward