Please start using PR's: git pull requests

Edward K. Ream

Jul 14, 2016, 8:43:19 AM7/14/16
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
Recent discussions have proposed various changes to Leo's code.  That's great, but there is no reason to wait for me to make those changes myself.

After running all unit tests there are two options: If you have write access to Leo's trunk, just push your code. Otherwise, please issue a PR (git pull request), as described here.  You don't need any special write access to create a PR.

BTW, I'm in exactly the same situation with two other projects.  Their admins are waiting for me to issue a PR. The PR saves the admins considerable time.

If you have question, please do ask them here.  The sooner we begin using PR's the better.

Edward