Rendering markdown in the viewrendered pane

Anthony Correia

Jun 14, 2016, 8:50:06 AM6/14/16
to leo-editor
Hello,

I have a node as follows:
@language md

@all
I write stuff in descendant nodes. What I would like to do is to render each descendant node as markdown in the viewrendered pane and to render the parent node (with all the content from descendant nodes).
When I say "render", I mean that I would like the content to be processed (*stuff* displayed in italics, etc.). Currently this is not the case and the viewrenderedpane contains the raw text between "<pre>" and <"/pre> tags (whose I don't know the purpose).

Is this something built in Leo or does it require plugins or additional tweaks?

Many thanks.

Anthony.

PS: I'm currently trying hard to make Leo my main PIM so I may have a lot of questions coming up. It is my understanding that this group is the right place to ask them? Of course I would only use this group if I couldn't find the answer myself or after having thoroughly looked in the documentation.
Message has been deleted