Cached @string, @bool, etc question

Adrian Calvin

May 24, 2017, 7:20:28 PM5/24/17
to leo-editor
I have noticed that these "data" nodes seem to get cached and you have to restart leo to reflect the changes.  How can I set a setting to make a data node reload fresh every time?

Edward K. Ream

May 25, 2017, 5:21:51 AM5/25/17
to leo-editor
​​
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Adrian Calvin <develope...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have noticed that these "data" nodes seem to get cached and you have to restart leo to reflect the changes.  How can I set a setting to make a data node reload fresh every time?

 acknowledges that the reload-settings command isn't perfect.​
​ If reload settings doesn't reflect changes to @data nodes (and it probably doesn't), this you will have to wait until #417 is completed.

Edward

Adrian Calvin

May 25, 2017, 10:49:13 PM5/25/17
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
That's OK.  The great thing about leo is If I have an issue I can 90% of the time make my own work-around.  That is why I am sticking with your system.