FYI: Enhancements for 5.4

Edward K. Ream

Apr 27, 2016, 5:32:07 AM4/27/16
to leo-editor
Here are the 18 enhancements assigned to 5.4. These are likely to take at least a month.

And here are the 3 enhancements not assigned to any release. As you can see, all have been marked as waiting for help of some kind.

Edward

Viktor Ransmayr

Sep 10, 2016, 10:57:27 AM9/10/16
to leo-editor
Hello Edward,

Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2016 11:32:07 UTC+2 schrieb Edward K. Ream:
Here are the 18 enhancements assigned to 5.4. These are likely to take at least a month.

And here are the 3 enhancements not assigned to any release. As you can see, all have been marked as waiting for help of some kind.

Any progress report or status update available?

With kind regards,

Viktor

Edward K. Ream

Sep 14, 2016, 8:10:58 AM9/14/16
to leo-editor

​I plan to start fixing bugs soon, especially those that prevent people from using or installing Leo.  I would like to get all scheduled issues fixed by late November.

EKR

Viktor Ransmayr

Sep 14, 2016, 2:38:04 PM9/14/16
to leo-editor
Hello Edward,

Thanks for this update. - Knowing your timeline for 5.4 I'll try to contribute/ support on the installation of Leo via pip/ PyPI.

With kind regards,

Viktor

Edward K. Ream

Sep 19, 2016, 5:22:20 AM9/19/16
to leo-editor
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Viktor Ransmayr <viktor....@gmail.com> wrote:

Any progress report or status update available?

​I plan to start fixing bugs soon, especially those that prevent people from using or installing Leo.  I would like to get all scheduled issues fixed by late November.

​Here are the bugs assigned to 5.4. Work on the bugs is going so well that I am thinking of releasing 5.4b1 as soon as they are all fixed, perhaps later this month.

The last major item is #303, merging the VR plugin. It will take several days, at least. It might delay 5.4 significantly.

Imo, few if any of the enhancement assigned to 5.4 are important enough to delay 5.4. I might do some easy ones. The rest will be reassigned to 5.5.

Edward