The first draft of the importers documentation is ready on GitHub

Edward K. Ream

Dec 3, 2016, 1:02:36 PM12/3/16
to leo-editor
importers.md marks a new approach to technical documentation for me. It is meant primarily as an invitation to study the code.

The result isn't light reading, but it should be less demanding than other documentation I have written. Please feel free to ask questions or make comments, but do try to read the code first.

Edward

Edward K. Ream

Dec 3, 2016, 7:11:36 PM12/3/16
to leo-editor
On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 12:02:36 PM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:
importers.md marks a new approach to technical documentation for me. It is meant primarily as an invitation to study the code.

The result isn't light reading, but it should be less demanding than other documentation I have written. Please feel free to ask questions or make comments, but do try to read the code first.

The second draft is now complete.  It adds a few new sections and has a table of contents. I plan no further work on the documentation.

Again, feel free to ask questions if anything is unclear to you.

Edward