rst3 setting ?

_spt_

Jul 14, 2015, 8:57:48 AM7/14/15
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
 Hello,

Is there an option to turn off the  '.. rst3: filename: file_name.txt'

text added to the first line of your rst3 created file?

I could not find anything in the docs, I guess there is and I've missed it.

many thanks in advance

spt

Edward K. Ream

Jul 14, 2015, 9:07:09 AM7/14/15
to leo-editor
On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:34 AM, _spt_ <s...@parry-thomas.co.uk> wrote:
 Hello,

Is there an option to turn off the  '.. rst3: filename: file_name.txt'

text added to the first line of your rst3 created file?

    @bool generate_rst_header_comment​ = False

FYI, I found this by searching for "rst3:" in leoRst.py.  Searching Leo's sources is the recommended way of discovering arcana about Leo :-) Nobody can remember all the options that exist...

To be clear, this option is present in the rst3 command, part of Leo's core.  I have not investigated the obsolete rst3 plugin.

Edward