Outline Font Settings

Adrian Calvin

May 18, 2017, 5:57:28 PM5/18/17
to leo-editor
I can't seem to change the outline font settings.  I can change log and body settings.

Please tell what I am doing wrong. The following settings have no effect, whether I put it in myLeoSettings, or the direct outline.

This is my current meLeoSettings:

Adrian Calvin

May 18, 2017, 9:04:13 PM5/18/17
to leo-editor

Adrian Calvin

May 24, 2017, 7:25:27 PM5/24/17
to leo-editor
This seems to be a PyQT issue, and not a leo issue. Later versions of PyQT, in my case 5.8 have this problem, whereas 5.6 did not.

In addition I was running the standard python 3.6 distro with 5.8 when I had the problem. When I went to anaconda with python 3.6 with 5.6, it works fine.

Terry Brown

May 24, 2017, 10:38:02 PM5/24/17
to Adrian Calvin, leo-editor
On Wed, 24 May 2017 16:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
Adrian Calvin <develope...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This seems to be a PyQT issue, and not a leo issue. Later versions of
> PyQT, in my case 5.8 have this problem, whereas 5.6 did not.
>
> In addition I was running the standard python 3.6 distro with 5.8
> when I had the problem. When I went to anaconda with python 3.6 with
> 5.6, it works fine.

I posted this bug to Qt: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-59533

I assume "somewhat important" means they'll fix it, but no idea on the
timeline. We should probably re-order the stylesheet so the use of ~=
is at the end and everything prior to that still works.

Cheers -Terry