The cmds branch (#589) is ready for serious testing

Edward K. Ream

Nov 24, 2017, 12:15:55 PM11/24/17
to leo-editor
#589 appears complete. This is a big step forward in Leo's packaging.

I'll probably wait awhile before merging into master, but all seems well.

Please report any problems immediately.

Edward

Edward K. Ream

Nov 24, 2017, 6:11:09 PM11/24/17
to leo-editor
#589 appears complete. This is a big step forward in Leo's packaging.

​I have reworked the code substantially in the last 5 hours.  I am now quite sure that:

1. I understand all the implications of this project​, and
2. The project is essentially perfect as far as packaging goes.
3. Any remaining problems will be minor and easily fixed.

For more details, see my reply to Terry in the ENB post.

Edward