A study outline containing eric6 docs

Edward K. Ream

Feb 22, 2018, 7:56:25 AM2/22/18
to leo-editor
Tonight I got eric6 installed on Ubuntu and wrote a do-nothing plugin for it.

The attached .leo file contains is a rendering of this .pdf file. It's a lot easier for me to see what is going on in a Leo outline, though some of the figures are missing.

Edward
Eric6 Docs.leo

Zoom.Quiet

Feb 25, 2018, 2:36:57 AM2/25/18
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
OT: JupyterLab Documentation — JupyterLab 1.0 Beta documentation
http://jupyterlab.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Jupyter will make web page as IDE...
> --

life is pathetic, go Pythonic! 人生苦短, Python当歌!
俺: http://zoomquiet.io
授: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/cn/
怒: 冗余不做,日子甭过!备份不做,十恶不赦!
KM keep growing environment culture which promoting organization learning!

Edward K. Ream

Feb 25, 2018, 3:51:37 AM2/25/18
to leo-editor
On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 1:36 AM, Zoom.Quiet <zoom....@gmail.com> wrote:
OT: JupyterLab Documentation — JupyterLab 1.0 Beta documentation
    http://jupyterlab.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Jupyter will make web page as IDE...

​Thanks for this link.  Imo it is on topic.

I have no clear idea how jupyter/lab relates Leo, but imo we must keep paying attention to it. The jupyter project is one of the most important and interesting projects in the world.

Edward

Xavier G. Domingo (xgid)

Mar 17, 2018, 1:26:39 AM3/17/18
to leo-editor
Hi all, this is an old post, but there's a related question I had no time to ask you all until now:

I'm greatly interested in knowing what process do you folks follow to convert PDFs to Leo outlines?

I've tried it in the past, but with mixed success. All hints will be of great help!

Thomas Passin

Apr 1, 2018, 8:33:28 AM4/1/18
to leo-editor
I think there is a copyright issue with publishing this information in another form besides the original pdf.  The doc is marked

Copyright ©2007-2017 Detlev Offenbach <det...@die-offenbachs.de>

I didn't
see that it is allowed to be freely copied.

Edward K. Ream

Apr 2, 2018, 8:35:25 AM4/2/18
to leo-editor
On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM, Thomas Passin <tbp1...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think there is a copyright issue with publishing this information in another form besides the original pdf.

​Eric6 is Open Software, via the GNU General Public License "version 3 or later"

So I don't think this will be an issue, especially since I don't plan to distribute any part of eric6 with Leo.

Edward