Tweaked tags plugin for leo_cloud support

Terry Brown

Nov 21, 2017, 10:26:26 AM11/21/17
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com, Jacob M. Peck
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/commit/fec44e0
casts tags to sets in case the subtree was stored in the cloud via
leo_coud, which stores v.uA as JSON, which can't represent sets.

I don't think this will have any impact, but just pointing it out in
case anyone notices anything.

Cheers -Terry

Edward K. Ream

Nov 21, 2017, 10:32:23 AM11/21/17
to leo-editor

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 9:26:26 AM UTC-6, Terry Brown wrote:
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/commit/fec44e0
casts tags to sets in case the subtree was stored in the cloud via
leo_cloud, which stores v.uA as JSON, which can't represent sets.

I don't think this will have any impact, but just pointing it out in
case anyone notices anything.

Thanks for the comment.  I don't think the order of tags will ever matter.  The org-mode writer contains:

        tags = self.tc.get_tags(p.v)

if tags:

# Sort the tags for unit tests.

return '%s :%s:' % (p.h.strip(), ':'.join(sorted(tags)))

Actually, though, this code is about to go away. It will be replaced by declutter.

Edward