Improvements to Leo documentation

dufriz

Jul 19, 2015, 9:39:02 AM7/19/15
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if, after the recent improvement to Leo (kudos to the developers) there is going to be an improved version of the documentation.
In addition to the manual, it would be useful to have some instant-impact sales-pitch material such as powerpoint slides, or a two-three pages pdf.

Thanks

Duf

Edward K. Ream

Jul 20, 2015, 8:06:00 AM7/20/15
to leo-editor
On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 8:39 AM, dufriz <duf...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if, after the recent improvement to Leo (kudos to the developers) there is going to be an improved version of the documentation.

​I spent considerable time improving the documentation for the last official release.  Leo's users are often better at describing Leo, its features and why those features matter than I am.​

​I would appreciate any help in this area.

Edward