Fast syntax coloring is now on the trunk

Edward K. Ream

Jan 16, 2017, 5:35:30 AM1/16/17
to leo-editor
Rev f8c68ea2 merged the new code into the trunk. Rev bdb7b2fa completes work on the project, removing all scaffolding code.

All tests pass and Terry and I have been using this code without incident.  Please report any problems immediately.

Edward

rengel

Jan 16, 2017, 6:28:13 AM1/16/17
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
If I set the pyzo in leoColorizer to True , Leo startup crashes:

File "...\leo\core\leoColorozer.py", line 2040, in __init__
NameError: name 'LeoHighlighter' is not defined

Reinhard

Edward K. Ream

Jan 16, 2017, 7:36:42 PM1/16/17
to leo-editor
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:28 AM, rengel <reinhard...@gmail.com> wrote:
If I set the pyzos in leoColorizer to True , Leo startup crashes:

​The pyzo switch no longer exists in recent revs.

Edward

Arjan

Jan 20, 2017, 12:15:55 PM1/20/17
to leo-editor
Thanks, this was very timely for me! I just imported a large Latex file with Leo v5.4, which gave me the "Large text" Qt problem and not working syntax coloring, so I switched to running Leo from Git master branch. Text size is no longer a problem, and coloring is now working fine!

Arjan

Edward K. Ream

Jan 20, 2017, 12:49:22 PM1/20/17
to leo-editor
On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Arjan <arjan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, this was very timely for me! I just imported a large Latex file with Leo v5.4, which gave me the "Large text" Qt problem and not working syntax coloring, so I switched to running Leo from Git master branch. Text size is no longer a problem, and coloring is now working fine!

​Thanks for this report.​

​This single bug fix is probably worth a new release of Leo.

Edward