@rclick in myLeoSettings.leo not generating commands in work files

Kent Tenney

Feb 23, 2018, 10:59:58 AM2/23/18
to leo-editor
@rclick buttons defined in myLeoSettings.leo work fine in work files,
and <alt-x> <@rclick command name> works fine in the myLeoSettings.leo
file, but in the work files, <alt-x> <@rclick command name> is unknown.

Before submitting a bug/enhancement request, can anyone else
comment on whether they also see this?
I'm leery of my issues being due to personal cruft.

I'll push on this because I think the button/command capability in Leo
is really what sets it apart.

tiny bits of code resulting in new capability, both clickable and
typeable, available in any leo file in the same directory
with virtually ZERO learning curve ...  amazeballs

Thanks,
Kent

Edward K. Ream

Feb 23, 2018, 12:42:02 PM2/23/18
to leo-editor
On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Kent Tenney <kte...@gmail.com> wrote:
@rclick buttons defined in myLeoSettings.leo work fine in work files,
and <alt-x> <@rclick command name> works fine in the myLeoSettings.leo
file, but in the work files, <alt-x> <@rclick command name> is unknown.

Before submitting a bug/enhancement request, can anyone else
comment on whether they also see this?
I'm leery of my issues being due to personal cruft.

​Please submit a bug report.  You've done your homework, whatever the outcome may be.

Please remember that I often don't have time to evaluate immediately whether something should be an issue or not.  When in doubt, file an issue so that it will remain on the radar.  This allows me to keep my inbox clean.

Edward