Leo's inner workings trimmed from Doc?

tfer

Jul 9, 2016, 4:29:39 PM7/9/16
to leo-editor
I've been working on a fork of a html presentation framework, (flowtime.js), intending to extend it from a nxm 2D grid, to a 3D outline, much like Leo.  Well if its going to mimic Leo, why not borrow some of the design?

Well, when I hit the doc's, I found that all of the tnode, vnode, parent/child, DAG stuff seems to have been deleted from the documentation, perhaps it is meant to be moved over to the "everything developers need to know" manual?

I got a hard copy of an older version around here somewhere, guess I go hunt it up.

Edward K. Ream

Jul 12, 2016, 4:18:37 PM7/12/16
to leo-editor
On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:29 PM, 'tfer' via leo-editor <leo-e...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

​...​
all of the tnode, vnode, parent/child, DAG stuff seems to have been deleted from the documentation

​It's in the tutorial section.  In leoDocs.leo:

Leo's Documentation-->Tutorials-->@rst html\tutorial-scripting.html​

Note that tnodes no longer exist in Leo's unified node world.

EKR