Enhancement: Show global line number in lower left status bar

john lunzer

May 5, 2016, 4:25:44 PM5/5/16
to leo-editor
It just occured to me that I can "goto-global-line" but I can't see the global line number. If this wouldn't be too hard it would be quite useful information I think to show the global line number, there appears to be plenty of room.

I was working with somebody who doesn't use Leo and they kept referencing a global line number which I was able to jump to with goto-global-line but if I wanted to provide them with with a line number reference I couldn't without using an external editor or an extraneous @edit node.

Edward K. Ream

May 5, 2016, 4:46:41 PM5/5/16
to leo-editor
On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:25 PM, john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:
It just occured to me that I can "goto-global-line" but I can't see the global line number.

​Good idea.  Please file an enhancement request.

EKR