Windows state

Largo84

Apr 18, 2017, 10:02:14 AM4/18/17
to leo-editor
I noticed a change in this behavior a few days ago (don't remember specifically which day or which git version). Previously, when starting Leo it would 'remember' the Window state (maximized in my case) on last close. Now, Leo always comes up minimized. This is a minor annoyance only, but does make me wonder if there's a setting that changed somewhere, and if so, how to change it back.

Rob........

Edward K. Ream

Apr 18, 2017, 12:29:11 PM4/18/17
to leo-editor
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Largo84 <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I noticed a change in this behavior a few days ago (don't remember specifically which day or which git version). Previously, when starting Leo it would 'remember' the Window state (maximized in my case) on last close. Now, Leo always comes up minimized. This is a minor annoyance only, but does make me wonder if there's a setting that changed somewhere, and if so, how to change it back.

​See leoSettings.leo#@settings-->Windows.

The following command-line options apply:

 --maximized           start maximized
  --minimized           start minimized
  --window-size=WINDOW_SIZE initial window size (height x width)​

Afaik, there have been no recent changes to any of these.

Edward

Largo84

Apr 18, 2017, 1:24:49 PM4/18/17
to leo-editor
OK, good. I'll add that to the command-line options. Thanks!