Running from check out from Github

Gareth Rogers

Apr 2, 2014, 7:09:01 AM4/2/14
to lemur...@googlegroups.com
I don't really have a question, I just wanted to say thanks and highlight I'm back and using Lemur again, hopefully this time more frequently :)

After a pause from EMR and Lemur I'm back and starting to develop our comany's EMR jobs. As we need to specify the region to run our EMR jobs (thanks Marc for your previous help here) and to select a specific VPC subnet I've checked out the latest Lemur code from Github and have installed that. It's working nicely although I've defined the :endpoint as eu-west-1.elasticmapreduce.amazonaws.com rather than elasticmapreduce.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com given in the example. Okay I do have a question, are there any gottchas I should be aware of running from a check out from Github?

A final note, the download link in the README.md is still pointing at 1.3.1 rather than 1.4.0 although I was able to guess the URL when I tried the latest release version.

Thanks
Gareth

Marc Limotte

Apr 2, 2014, 9:19:36 AM4/2/14
to lemur...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Gareth.

No known problems.  I do need to make an official 1.4.1 release from the lastest code and produce a build.  It's in my TODO list :-)

marc