Problems saving workouts to USB

Shannon Valerio

Feb 4, 2014, 12:02:59 AM2/4/14
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
I've been having problems transferring workouts to USB drives (I'm on number 5 now) since getting the Power Pilot in October.  I thought it was the USB drives, but they work for every other device I've used them on (i.e.computers.)  Now it's to the point where I get Error 11 when I try to save after a workout, which indicates that there are no saved workouts.  However, I have had several workouts and have not done anything to delete them from the Power Pilot.  I tried a couple of other USB drives just in case it was yet another bad drive but no, same error.  I'm at a loss.  I have gotten a number of other errors since I've gotten it while trying to save workouts, this one is new.  Any insight?

Shannon Valerio

Feb 4, 2014, 12:08:59 AM2/4/14
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
I should also add that it does this strange behavior.  The USB text may or may not flash - stop - then flash again.  The SAVE will flash 6 times, then say FAIL then go back to SAVE again, and will let you select and confirm. In the past when it failed it would stay on FAIL until you turned it off.  It has this same behavior with all the USB drives I have tried.

Alan Downs

Feb 5, 2014, 10:04:23 AM2/5/14
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
I will add to this group posting and hope that we hear from others how they succeed.

I start the Save Process and it goes static on Save for an extended time.  Then starts the expected blinking.  Then goes to dAt and stalls there.  The "Save" starts blinking.  There is only workout there if the Delete process works as it is supposed to do that.

This part of the product is the most disappointing feature of the great trainer.

I know someone that dumped his investment in Lemond and moved to the Wahoo Kickr just for this reason.  The sound level contributed to the decision but it was the inability to get to the data and the supposed ability to create training routines.

Sorry, I digress