Re: Power Pilot Frozen (locked up)

Message has been deleted

LeMond Support

May 13, 2013, 11:28:15 AM5/13/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
I believe we talked on the phone and were able to get this working for you.  Please let me know if you are still having problems!
Thanks Steve.

shi...@gmail.com

May 14, 2013, 11:37:09 PM5/14/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
My PP also is locked in the pairing mode no matter what I try, Also it wouldn't pair with my cadence meter. Can you help?

Jeffrey Grant

Jul 9, 2013, 8:22:50 AM7/9/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
How did you resolve this as my power pilot is stuck in pairing mode

Tried to do hard reset to get out but nothing is working

Jonathan Lai

Apr 27, 2016, 2:32:41 AM4/27/16
to LeMond Revolution & Power Pilot Support
Dear Lemond Support,

I have PP and scree freeze as well when I turn-on. I tried to replace batteries several times but no luck. What is my options to repair or upgrade to new Wattbox ? Thanks.

Jim Martin

Jun 25, 2016, 11:10:30 AM6/25/16
to LeMond Revolution & Power Pilot Support
Any update as I am having very similar issues?

Romain Duault

Feb 21, 2017, 8:14:05 AM2/21/17
to LeMond Revolution & Power Pilot Support
hello , i have the problem when i change the battery  , i think i need the new firmware ?  thanks !
16735980_1340728602617172_1129238015_n.jpg