Garmin Edge 510

Rick Dalton

Apr 23, 2013, 9:21:22 PM4/23/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
How do I pair the Edge 510 with my LeMond Revolution to get power meter readings?

LeMond Support

Apr 24, 2013, 11:07:45 AM4/24/13

Right now you can pair any ANT+ device for speed and cadence by using the speed and cadence sensors that we sell on www.lemondrevolution.com - which are the same sensors that come with the Power Pilot, however at this time you still need a Power Pilot to read power.  We are working on a solution for ANT+/BLE power sans Power Pilot and hope to have it by the end of the year.  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

PM

Aug 30, 2013, 8:10:44 AM8/30/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
How are you progressing on an ANT+ compatible power solution?  If I could get accurate power data into my Garmin 800 that would probably close the deal on one of these for me.  Thank you.

Rick Dalton

Nov 11, 2013, 12:26:54 AM11/11/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
Any update on communicating power and speed from my LeMond Revolution to my Edge 510 so I don't need to use my power pilot?

Rick Dalton

Dec 10, 2013, 7:23:11 PM12/10/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
What is the differences between the Wattbox and the Power Pilot besides that the Wattbox transmits power reading via Ant+?

Alan Downs

Dec 30, 2013, 12:08:45 PM12/30/13
to LeMondRe...@googlegroups.com
I gather that you are not getting replies via this forum.  I just received an email back from the Sales email address that there is no exchange value in our Power Pilot; but we can pre-order.
This is what I did to get the Power Pilot - did a pre-order then also.