From the desk of Jonathan Askin

Legal Hackers

Mar 17, 2014, 3:10:35 PM3/17/14
to legalh...@googlegroups.com

Please see below details on this great event co-sponsored by Legal Hackers!

We’d love to have you join us on April 4 at Brooklyn Law School for From Bleak House to Geek House:  Evolving Law for Entrepreneurial Lawyers.  We’ve assembled a pretty excellent set of topics, speakers, demos, and workshops.  Please feel free to join us and to spread the word through your networks.

From Bleak House to Geek House will explore ways in which we can (1) use the law to improve the needs of entrepreneurs and society, and (2) use technology and other innovations to improve the law and legal process.   The day and room will be filled with legal entrepreneurs and international visionaries in law, entrepreneurship, and innovation for compelling and forward-looking discussions, demonstrations, and networking.

I think we’ve put together a pretty unique event and you’ll find it fun, worthwhile, and possibly transformative.

General Info is here.

The Schedule is here.

Free RSVP is here.