Fwd: [Boston-and-Cambridge-Legal-Hackers] Law is Code Showcase @ MIT

Phil Weiss

Jan 22, 2015, 1:22:34 PM1/22/15
to legalh...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Palin <wpa...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:48 PM
Subject: [Boston-and-Cambridge-Legal-Hackers] Law is Code Showcase @ MIT
To: Boston-and-Cambridge-...@meetup.com

Hey Legal Hackers-

Free food and Code at MIT tomorrow!

I wanted to invite you all to the Law is Code final show case at MIT.  In case you don't know, over the last month William Li (MIT) and I (Suffolk Law School) have been running a course designed to aid legal aid organizations.  Five groups of programmers and lawyers have been building projects to help our legal aid community.

The showcase is tomorrow and open to the public AND we have free food and networking to start it off.  The details are below.  If you can't make it, we plan to live stream the show case as well.

Bill

Final Project Presentations,  6.S086: Law is Code: Software for Access to
Justice, Legal Aid, and Open Law
Date: Friday, January 23, 2015
Time: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Refreshments: 3:00 PM
Location: MIT Building 32 (Stata Center), Room D463
Address: 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge
Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=32
Contact: Bill Palin and William Li, lawisco...@mit.edu
Website: http://courses.csail.mit.edu/lawiscode

In 6.S086: Law is Code, a January-term (IAP) course at MIT, small
teams of students work with Boston-aid legal aid organizations to
develop software that helps them serve their clients more effectively.
A summary of the five projects can be found here:
https://github.com/lawiscode/iap-course-2015

This final showcase is free and open to the public. RSVPs appreciated
at https://bit.ly/lawiscode

--
This message was sent by William Palin (wpa...@gmail.com) from Boston and Cambridge Legal Hackers.
To learn more about William Palin, visit his/her member profile

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | sup...@meetup.com

--
-Phil-

Stuff I Do: