SXSW 2016

phi...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2016, 1:57:54 PM3/8/16
to Legal Hackers
Re-pasting this post that was distributed to the NYC community:

Hi Friends & Colleagues,
I wanted to let you know that Legal Hackers will be represented at SXSW 2016 (again)!
If you are in Austin next week, I would love to meet with you.  If you have a badge, come to our panel on Richard Prince and Monkey Selfies! Our panel is at 11 AM onSaturday, March 12. Otherwise, if you happen to be in Austin this weekend, reach out and we can put together a quick Legal Hackers meetup!
Here are some other great law, policy & tech panels that are pushing nascent issues at SXSW this year:If you want to geek out to copyright law in the meantime, you know who to call.
See you in Austin,

Phil