SXSW

Legal Hackers

Sep 3, 2014, 7:44:07 AM9/3/14
to legalh...@googlegroups.com
Vote our panel up for SXSW 2015!

Legal Hackers

Oct 22, 2014, 9:41:29 AM10/22/14
to legalh...@googlegroups.com, legalh...@googlegroups.com
Legal Hackers was accepted into SXSW 2015!  We hope to see you there. Let us know if you want to go in on a LH party house with the speakers!

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/41760

Questions Answered

  1. What are some of the core problems with the legal industry as it stands today? What's the right approach to solving those problems?
  2. There are many different types of groups trying to reform legal practice -- some groups call themselves "legal hackers," others call themselves "legal innovators." What makes these groups different from other legal organizations?
  3. What role is there for non-lawyer entrepreneurs and technologists in reforming the law and legal practice?
  4. While many legal hackers work for large firms or government organizations, legal hackers is still largely an "outsider" movement. Should legal hackers be concerned with this reputation? If so, how can legal hackers work together with traditional legal organizations to bring the movement mainstream?
  5. What can we expect to see a five/ten years from now from the legal hacking movement? What will the community look like?

Speakers

Organizer

Jameson Dempsey Kelley Drye & Warren LLP

- See more at: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/41760#sthash.17dtT3Z7.dpuf

Tom Brooke

Oct 22, 2014, 1:27:43 PM10/22/14
to legalh...@googlegroups.com
When is the panel happening? - and not sure what a LH Party House is but I would be interested

I am trying to get NC Legal hackers off the ground