re: Legal Hackers chapter

Roberto Luis López

May 13, 2015, 12:41:13 PM5/13/15
to legalh...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I’m a lawyer who work at the Judicial Branch of Puerto Rico passionate about the power that law + technology + innovation entail to disrupt the legal profession and the courts within my country.  Thus, that is why I ‘ve received information about your work with great enthusiasm.

In that regard, I would appreciate if you can provide me with more insights regarding your work and events as well as information on how to create a Legal Hackers chapter.

Looking forward to the information that you are able to provide.

Regards,

Roberto Lopez

Legal Adviser

Office of Court Administration of Puerto Rico

(787) 641-6600 ex. 5831

Robert...@ramajudicial.pr

Tom Brooke

May 14, 2015, 11:07:24 AM5/14/15
to legalh...@googlegroups.com
Roberto

Thank You for contacting us. There is a Legal Hackers web site at http://legalhackers.org/  which has information about the chapters and the organization itself. We do have a Bogota and a Costa Rica chapter.

Let us know if we can do anything to help