Fwd: [Boston-and-Cambridge-Legal-Hackers] Updates, Hackathons and Redactor

Phil Weiss

Jul 13, 2015, 5:35:10 PM7/13/15
to legalh...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Palin <wpa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 5:25 PM
Subject: [Boston-and-Cambridge-Legal-Hackers] Updates, Hackathons and Redactor
To: Boston-and-Cambridge-...@meetup.com

Hey Legal Hackers

We have a bit of news, I wanted to share with the rest of the group.

First, we am currently scheduling our next meetup for Mid-August.  If you are interested in demo-ing a new project- or showcasing a current project get in touch.  If you've reached out before please reach out again.

Also, at the last meetup, we spent some time discussing opportunities and themes for a legal hackers Hackathon this fall.  If you couldn't make the meeting but would be interested in helping design, co-organize or co-host a legal hackers Hackathon this fall get in touch.

Lastly, Redactor for Mac is now available for download.

Redactor is a brand new predictive redaction tool designed to help lawyers reduce the amount of time it takes to Redact PDFs.  The app uses natural language processing and Optical character recognition to make redacting documents take seconds instead of minutes.  It can predictively redact Names, Addresses, Dates and other types of information with one click.  A short video demonstration of the app is posted below as well as a link to the App Store.

Keep Legal Hacking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQH2NnHG6s&feature=youtu.be

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/redactor/id993950212?mt=12

--
This message was sent by William Palin (wpa...@gmail.com) from Boston and Cambridge Legal Hackers.
To learn more about William Palin, visit his/her member profile

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | sup...@meetup.com

--
-Phil-