Legal hacker Concerns and Software

Tom Brooke

Jul 13, 2015, 8:24:49 AM7/13/15
to legalh...@googlegroups.com
I am giving a presentation about Legal Hackers and I want to discuss  representative concerns of legal hackers and software/Contributions. I plan to mention Le Hackies award winners but I'm not sure that counts. Since there really aren't card carrying legal hackers I am not sure what counts. I think it is a broad range - maybe like impressionists - If you asked Monet if he was an impressionist he would probably say I just paint. Here are some thoughts

Representative Concerns:

  • Privacy
  • copyright
  • drones
  • legal practice renovation, Agile techniques, E-Discovery, Document Assembly
  • Bitcoin Smart Contracts
  • revenge porn
  • 3d printing ethics
Software  - I'm really not sure here
  • Docracy
  • Shake
  • Scotus Servo
  • Fastcase
  • Casetext
Anybodys have any additions, clarifications, thoughts