Fwd: Meetup Pro <> Legal Hackers

Rebecca Williams

Oct 4, 2017, 7:47:38 PM10/4/17
to legalh...@googlegroups.com
FYI what do you think?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kate Morgan <ka...@meetup.com>
Date: October 4, 2017 at 6:50:03 PM EDT
To: reb...@rebeccawilliams.us
Subject: Meetup Pro <> Legal Hackers

Hi Rebecca,

My name is Kate Morgan and I work on the Meetup Pro team here at Meetup. I noticed that you are currently running a very active Legal Hackers Meetup in Washington DC. I'm sure you're aware but there are many other Legal Hacker groups spread throughout the world on the Meetup platform. Have you ever connected with any of these to share best practices?:
  1. Boston and Cambridge Legal Hackers
  2. Chicago Legal Innovation & Technology Meetup
  3. New York Legal Hackers
  4. Legal Hackers LA
  5. Barcelona Legal Hackers
  6. Madrid Legal Hackers Meetup
Meetup Pro has been a great platform for many organizations similar to Legal Hackers that have existing groups on our platform. We are designing more than just a toolkit - we are finding innovative ways to spark new events, more show ups, cultivate ambassadors for your brand, and share best practices among co-organizers. Attached is a deck to provide you with more context on our platform.

I'd love to connect with you via phone to discuss how Meetup Pro may help your community if this sounds of interest. Is there a day that works best?

Warmly,

Kate

--
    Kate Morgan