Free: Amiga Format Magazines circa 1993

Stanto

Jan 21, 2018, 11:59:19 AM1/21/18
to Leeds Hack Space
I have a pile of Amiga Format magazines from 1993-1994, they're already on archive.org (I have some others that aren't on archive.org but I don't have a large enough scanner for them...)

If anyone wants these magazines, say something now. Else they're going to be pulped on the 31st of Jan.

Anzir Boodoo

Jan 21, 2018, 2:33:55 PM1/21/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Stanto,

On 21 Jan 2018, at 16:59, Stanto <sta...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a pile of Amiga Format magazines from 1993-1994, they're already on archive.org (I have some others that aren't on archive.org but I don't have a large enough scanner for them...)

If anyone wants these magazines, say something now. Else they're going to be pulped on the 31st of Jan

Is there working Amiga that stuff will run on?

—
Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton

Stanto

Jan 22, 2018, 5:13:57 AM1/22/18
to Leeds Hack Space
I should note these magazines do not come with the coverdisks.

The Amiga 600 at the space still requires the capacitors to be replaced with the kit in the box that's with it.

I personally have working Amiga hardware.

Are you wanting the magazines?

Anzir Boodoo

Jan 22, 2018, 7:02:20 AM1/22/18

On 22 Jan 2018, at 10:13, Stanto <sta...@gmail.com> wrote:

I should note these magazines do not come with the coverdisks.

The Amiga 600 at the space still requires the capacitors to be replaced with the kit in the box that's with it.

I personally have working Amiga hardware.

Are you wanting the magazines?

I can’t do anything with them, sadly. I do have coverdisks for a lot of Format issues around that time though

Jon Stockill

Jan 22, 2018, 9:27:11 AM1/22/18
On 21.01.2018 16:59, Stanto wrote:
> I have a pile of Amiga Format magazines from 1993-1994, they're
> already on archive.org (I have some others that aren't on archive.org
> but I don't have a large enough scanner for them...)

Do you want to scan them? I've got a flatbed scanner that'll do up to
8.5x14 (I think...)

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net

Daniel F

Jan 22, 2018, 10:39:22 AM1/22/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Is it worth bringing them to the space? I'd like to get a decent sized bookshelf for these and some other old magazines and books.
It's dead easy to scrap them in the future if they're taking up too much space, but I can see it being impossible to try and replace them :)

Stanto

Jan 22, 2018, 12:21:48 PM1/22/18
to Leeds Hack Space
I do have about 6 which I want to scan and put on archive.org as they are missing from there. The ones I have available immediately already exist, so I would appreciate access to a scanner (that works with windows 10 ;)

Stanto

Jan 22, 2018, 12:22:29 PM1/22/18
to Leeds Hack Space
I'm happy to bring them to the hackspace if you want :)